If you use Instagram you have seen a lot of posts. Some use them just to upload their photos or videos to share their happiness with their followers/friends while other use Instagram. As a source to promote their business and increase their sales by posting photos of their products.
As the new trends are increasing the importance of good Instagram captions on photos or videos. You upload has increased and will help you to boost your sales. As per the report over 70% of the users purchased something after seeing it on Instagram. It depends on how you motivate your users to purchase your products with marketing and a good Instagram captions will help you with that.
The first question that comes to our mind is that Why Good Instagram Captions Can Drive More Sales? The photos or videos you uploaded on your Instagram profile help you to gather an audience. While the captions on your Instagram photos or videos have the potential to engage your audience even more.
How To Write Instagram Captions In 7 Steps?
If you have a few tips in your mind to write a Instagram captions. Then it would not be difficult for you to engage the audience to your posts that will help you to increase your sales. Down below are the 7 steps that will help you write and good Instagram captions and make your followers panic to find out more.
The first step is that you need to develop your brand voice in your Instagram captions. If you want to build a connection with your audience you need to create a brand voice that will help you to engage more audience and you can easily sell your products on Instagram. Now after hearing the brand voice the question that comes to our mind is which type of brand voice would be suitable? The answer is that your brand voice could be funny, casual, sarcastic, or formal. You just need to be consistent when it comes to writing Instagram captions.
The second step is that you need to create several drafts of your Instagram captions text. Sometimes when you write a Instagram captions to link it with the post but you think that the caption you write doesn’t seem to be the best fit for your post. The best thing is that you should write your caption for few times before posting it as we all know that practice makes the man perfect.
Writing a Instagram Captions
So writing a Instagram captions for few times will help you to find the best fit for your post. The thing we need to remember is planning. It seems to be a key when creating captions that help to sell. By using the Instagram feature known as the Instagram scheduling tool. You can plan your captions and even save them in drafts while practicing them.
The third step is that you need to include a Call to Action (CTA) in your captions. If you add CTA to your captions so it will help your audience to directly visit the checkout page and help them to make the purchases of the products. There are a few examples that will help you to understand CTA.
- Visit the clickable link in our bio.
- View our new collection of products by clicking the link in the bio.
- Items are on sale to find more click the link in bio.
Your CTA should be placed near your Instagram captions. There are chances that your audience doesn’t always click on “read more”, so it would be better to include CTA near the top.
The fourth step is that you need to use Instagram captions that trigger emotion. As a human beings, our emotions influence what we need to buy. By adding emotions to your captions will help you to increase your sales. There are four emotions that will help you to increase your sales.
- Fear: The word fear can make your followers purchase your product as quickly as possible. In simple words, we can say that saying that you have a limited stock or setting a time limit. On when the items can be purchased again can make your customers anxious to buy as soon as possible.
- Belonging: Speaking with your audience through captions as they are part of the family can help to develop the sense of belonging with your product and help you to make more sales.
- Trust: There are chances that your customer/followers will search for the reviews of your products. It would be better for you to add reviews of your products in the caption as it will create a relationship of trust between you and your customers and will help to increase your sales.
- Inspiration: The main thing we need to remember regarding e-commerce is that our customers are not able to hold the products in their hands untill and unless they buy the product. Just write a caption in a way that it will decribe your customers that how your product will help them or change their lifestyle.
The fifth step is that you need to add hashtags to your Instagram captions. When you are writing a caption you should add right hashtags which will relate to your product. This will help to engage more audience to your post and the chances of selling more product will increase.
The sixth step is that you to use emojis in your Instagram captions. If you add emojis to your captions it will will bring up your content to life and this extra engagement. Will help to engage more audience to your posts and will increase the sales.
The seventh step ia that you need to keep the conversation going. Once you published your post if someone is providing feedback to your post regarding your product. You must reply to that comment/feedback. As a good customer service increases the chance of sales in present as well as in future.
After reading the article you will be well prepared to write q good Instagram caption. All you need to remember few things that your caption should be front loaded. Your audience don’t skip it by needing to click read more option, search for the hashtags that perfectly fit to your post. If someone comment to your post you should reply to that comment as good customer service will help to make strong bond between you and your customers.